Currently we have following open positions
-- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor system performance
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
- Speak both English and Chinese Language
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Experience with databases, network/system administration
- Good communication skills
-- MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
Loan Officers are responsible for originating mortgage loans by meeting with potential borrowers to determine the appropriate product, obtain proper documentation and follow through with the entire loan process.
As a mortgage loan officer candidate, basic knowledge and experience in real estate and mortgage business are preferred, but not a must. We will provide the training and education. However, a candidate must
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Have high integrity and professionalism
- Have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
-- MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
The primary function of the Loan Processor is to ensure the timely and accurate processing and packaging of all assigned loans.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well-organized for the paper work
- Accuracy and efficiency in resolving the problems
- Have the ability of good time management
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 282-6561.
Your future is waiting for you!