The First Step Towards Your Home Ownership
It is a great idea to get a Pre-approval from a direct lender like us before starting your house hunting.
Pre-approval means that:
● You’ll have the peace of mind knowing what price range of the homes you can afford
● You’ll know in advance how much you can borrow and what amount of estimated monthly mortgage payment you can expect
● You can show real estate agents and sellers that you’re a serious buyer — increasing the likelihood of an accepted offer
Find A Mortgage That Best Fit Your Needs And Budget
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! We understand purchasing a new home is one of your most exciting and important decisions in your life, and that’s why we will work hard to make your mortgage process as smooth as possible. Our entire lending team will work together with you to ensure that you not only get right loan for your home, but also have best experience of home purchasing.
Take Advantage of Lower Interest Rate Environment To Maximize Your Homeownership Benefits
While home purchasing is to finance the purchase of a new home, home refinancing is to extend the homeownership benefits and finance an already owned property with new loan terms. There are many reasons that a homeowner may look for a refinance option, specially in today’s historic lower interest rate environment.
● Refinancing to a lower interest rate mortgage will allow homeowners to pay less interest on their loan.
● Lowering monthly mortgage payment to better manage of monthly obligation by either taking lower interest rate or adjusting the loan maturity.
● Converting an adjustable mortgage to long term fixed rate mortgage for a peace of mind.
● Consolidating credit card balances and other debts for a simplified financial management
● Accessing the equity built in your home to pay kid’s education, home improvement or invest the money somewhere else